Dealing With The ISTJ Personality Type
The ISTJ Stands For
- Introverted (I)
- Sensing (S)
- Thinking (T)
- Judging (J)
Similar to its acronyms, the ISTJ personality type people are well-renowned for their introverted and organized nature. As they are not the flexible type of individuals, they prefer to plan and organize everything beforehand.
- Planning & Organizing — Because of their strong organizing and time management skills, they are good at complying with deadlines.
- Detail orientation — They highly prefer to rely on facts and logic. They also prefer to analyze everything. This is why they are not easily fooled by anything which is not proven with facts.
- Determination- This is one of the remarkable qualities of ISTJs. Their unwavering dedication makes them unique, especially in the professional sector.
- Reliability- Because of their loyal and reliable nature, the ISTJs have an unshakable commitment towards their family and the organization they work for.
- Stubbornness- Although ISTJs can be praised for their strong characteristics, sometimes they may also be very strict and inflexible. They always have the perception their way of doing things is correct which portrays them as rigid.
- Straightforward- They are straightforward. This is why they sometimes don’t regard others’ feelings. Their perception of always being honest and direct makes them behave in this way.
- Resistance to changes- ISTJs are not welcoming towards a new way of doing things as they prefer to do things traditionally. This trait often makes them appear demanding and stiff at their workplace.
Preferred Career Options:
The strengths of ISTJ individuals help them to excel in their professional skills. This is why professions that require organizing, planning, and perseverance suit well for ISTJs. Also, ISTJs are naturally adaptable towards discipline, consistency, and adherence to norms, thus, these types of…